Friday, July 23, 2010

A Homemade Spa Treatment!

Mama has mentioned a

"Day at the Spa"

...

Shampoo's, nail clippings,

a lot of brushing...

Chloe has told me all about

these places...

tea 024

I saw one on t.v....

I liked the looks of it...

they had "mud baths"!

Those women sure looked

happy!!!

I like MUD!!

But, those women

acted strange,

Not a single one wallered!

I would have had a real big

WALLER

tea 001

This has been one hot, dry

summer...

Hardly a drop of mud to go

around!

But if you are a smart puppy,

you can make do

with a little

Dirt!

Now, it's well known that

dirt does not have the

same "High Quality" as mud...

for instance...

Mud

  • covers more body area
  • sticks to the coat better
  • slings further when shook
  • sticks better to surfaces when slung
  • One coating last 3 times as long as dirt

(If you can avoid Momma in

a cleaning frenzy!)

However, given the

circumstances

if you will give your spot of

dirt a fresh "dig"...

you know

rake it around some...

get some of that cooler

earth up to the top

then

take a big Flop into it,

finally

have yourself a real

good

WALLER!

Dirt sure feels good!

tea 004

Try it!

You'll like it!

brown_paw_prints

Thibodeaux ! 80)P

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Thibbs. Momma was like that when I was a puppy too. She sure didn't like it when I played in the mud and decided to bring some of it back into the house. She was the one who was always teaching us how to share though!

    Love,
    Little Big Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Carrie!!! Maybe when we come visit we could have a "spa day" with you and we could do all those fun things together...I bet I can shake and sling mud the farthest!!!! Wouldn't that be fun!?! Your big little brother, Thibby 80)P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thibby,
    If it means that it would rain here, I would be the first one in line for the wallerin' and mud slingin' contests. There is not a single drop of mud to be had i fear.

    Little big sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that it rained!!! Yea!!! 80)P (Thibby)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, Thibby, we can always make our own "rain" with the water hose!

    ReplyDelete